Is this your first time here?
Hi! For full access to courses, you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this website. Each of the individual courses will also have a one-time "enrollment key," which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details, using your Boise State email.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrollment key" use the one that your instructor has given you. This will enroll you in the course.
- You can now access the full course.
- From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
EDTECH Tech Support
For EDTECH technical support, please complete an online support ticket or contact Nelson Baquero at 208-426-4215 Monday - Friday 9 am to 4 pm Mountain Time.
Boise State Help Desk
For any other support issues (Boise State Gmail, G Suite, Blackboard), please contact the Help Desk at Boise State https://oit.boisestate.edu/assistance/