The Graduate College has been pursuing the fielding of electronic documents for several of the most commonly used forms that students must file during the course of their graduate careers. That will become a reality tomorrow. The first forms to be implemented are:
- Application for Admission to Candidacy (AAC)
- Proposed Plan of Study for a Graduate Certificate (PPS)
- Request for Adjustment of Academic Requirements (RAAR)
- Request for Approval of Transfer Credits (RATC)
- Appointment of Supervisory Committee (ASC)
Our website will be updated to provide the links and instructions needed by our students; but in the meantime, the forms and instructions may be found on the Graduate College webpage at this link: Forms.
Use the forms at this site and let us know if you run into any issues.