The Graduate College has fielded electronic forms to be completed online by students as they progress through their programs. Currently, the only forms in electronic form are:
- Application for Admission to Candidacy (AAC) - for your degree
- Appointment of Supervisory Committee (ASC) - if you are producing a thesis or dissertation
- Proposed Plan of Study for a Graduate Certificate (PPS) - for any certificate program to which you are admitted
- Request for Adjustment of Academic Requirements (RAAR) - submitted in order to make changes to your degree or certificate requirements
- Request for Approval of Transfer Credits (RATC) - for when you wish to have graduate credits earned at another institution considered as electives in your EDTECH program(s)
Please use the electronic forms rather than the old PDF versions. If you need to submit any of the above forms, begin the process starting at this link: FREVVO User Guide for Students. Links to the specific forms and instructions for each are provided on this webpage.
Help Desk and Support Contact Information
If you have technical difficulties using the Graduate College forms, please contact the OIT Help Desk at 208-426-HELP (208-426-4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have non-technical questions about your form please contact Graduate Admission and Degree Services at 208-426-3903 or email@example.com.
If you have questions about your program requirements please contact your Department of EDTECH Adviser and/or Graduate Program Coordinator for assistance.