Enrollment Swap is a new registration tool in the myBoiseState Student Center. This feature makes it easier to change to your class schedule by allowing you to drop one course and replace it with another course in a single transaction. Enrollment Swap enables you to:
- Switch sections of the same course, if a seat is available, without losing your current seat.
- Switch labs without dropping the lecture in the Student Center or without a visit to the Registrar’s Office.
Check out our how-to documentation, for step-by-step instructions on how to use Enrollment Swap.
- Courses you are waitlisted for cannot be swapped.
- Restrictions may apply for athletes and those using veteran’s benefits
- You may swap courses across sessions in the same term, but all academic calendar deadlines for each session still apply.
If you have any questions, please contact the Registrar’s office firstname.lastname@example.org