Minnesota State Colleges and Universities – System Director for Student Success Technologies
Job Title: System Director for Student Success Technologies
To provide collaborative leadership and the management of student success technologies, services, and programs across the system. These include library technologies, open educational resources, degree audit, online tutoring, constituent relations management (CRM), and other technologies and services that support success at the enterprise level, across the student lifecycle.
- · Master's Degree or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- · 5 years relevant student affairs, technology or academic administrator experience.
- · Experience with academic learning technologies and systems.
- · Experience with and or knowledge of library resource sharing.
- · Knowledge with online constituent relationship management systems