Scholarship Committee Updates
New deadline for FAFSA: February 15th!
New deadline to apply for scholarships for the college committee awards: February 15th!
All are encouraged to apply!
scholarships: go here
Foundation Scholarships –
- Deadline to apply for Foundation scholarships March 15th; FAFSA deadline is Feb. 15th
- Application includes 2 reference letters
- Protected class scholarships
- To apply go here
- Note: students can and SHOULD apply for Foundation and College scholarships.
Grice – Full time, undergrad & graduation, 3.0 gpa Preferred: Minority Students
Ahrens – Full time, sophomore, elementary ed major, 3.0 gpa, Required: Female
Simplot – Full time, Junior, 3.0 gpa, Required: Hispanic Female
Jensen – Full time, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior, 2.5 gpa, Required: Student must be from minority group or have a migrant or seasonal worker background.
Joy – Full or Part Time, “teaching” major (so undergrad & grad are possible), no gpa requirement stipulated, Required: Students who are mothers
Questions? Please contact
Sara Fry, COED Scholarship Committee Chair.
Adding a list of available Boise State Foundation Scholarships. Our students may be eligible for a few.
In particular, please check out
1) Bette R. Joy Teacher Scholarship
2) Kem C and Carolyn B. Gardner Scholarship
3) Marta & Juan Callao, Sr. Scholarship
And, don't forget our department scholarships and alumni discount. See our home page for that info.