Oregon State University – Instructional Designer
Job Title: Instructional Designer
Oregon State University’s Extended Campus is seeking applications for two Instructional Designers. The instructional designers are a professional faculty member who reports to the Director of Course Development and Training (CDT) within OSU Extended Campus. The person in this position provides knowledge and creativity in enhancing the development and design of hybrid and online courses; hands-on, full-service instructional design support for faculty developing hybrid and online courses, as well as open educational resources; consulting support to maintain a future-oriented vision for development; and develops and facilitates trainings for faculty related to hybrid and online course design and facilitation.
- Bachelor’s degree in adult education, instructional technology, curriculum design, or related field; or, a bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in another field with three years of online course development or teaching experience at the college or university level.
- Experience authoring in a course management system, for example, Canvas, Blackboard, or Moodle.
- Demonstrated knowledge of developing materials using a universal design approach.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Experience interacting with diverse groups of people, especially in a professional context.
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex, time-sensitive projects to successful completion.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a customer-service oriented position.
- Demonstrated aptitude to solve problems with flexibility and creativity.
- Outstanding interpersonal, oral, electronic, and written presentation skills.
Application Deadline: 02/12/2017