Colorado Community Colleges Online – E-Learning Technologist II
Job Title: E-Learning Technologist II
The E-Learning Technologist II is an instructional design position that is primarily responsible for gathering instructional content and transitioning this content from the course development documents into CCCOnline’s learning management system. Another primary function is to explore and learn about new instructional design technologies, and then to communicate these new technologies to the instructional design team via training, mentoring and the creation of technology templates. S/he will provide direct guidance to the E-Learning Technologist I, as well as assist the other Instructional Design team members with the incorporation of technological assets into their course development projects. The E-Learning Technologist II will serve as the point person for technology integration for the instructional design team.
- • Perform as the project manager in course development projects, as well as participate in team builds for course development.
- • Support the ID Manager in administrative ID duties as assigned.
- • Act as the technology support for the instructional design team.
- • Master’s degree in a field related to Instructional Design, Instructional Technology or Educational Technology from an accredited college or university.
- • Additional relevant experience will be accepted as a substitute for degrees in a non related area.
- • Two years’ experience developing and designing online courses, that includes working with instructors at a distance (telephone, email, web conferencing, etc.) and working with and developing multimedia and online applications
- • Knowledge of the BrightSpace Desire2Learn learning management system or another LMS
- • Experience troubleshooting issues with BrightSpace Desire2Learn or other LMS
- • Demonstrated ability with the following software applications: Microsoft Office, Dreamweaver, Articulate Storyline or other equivalent web-design software.
- • Demonstrated ability with Adobe Photoshop or equivalent software
- • Demonstrated ability with HTML5 and Cascading Style Sheets
Application Deadline: March 15, 2017