Drexel University Online – Instructional Designer
Job Title: Instructional Designer
Drexel University Online is looking for a smart, innovative, driven, problem solving Instructional Designer with experience working across multiple instructional delivery modalities to create high quality, scalable learning experiences. The Instructional Designer facilitates development and delivery of several online programs for Drexel University, working with the Learning Technologies Group to design coursework and multimedia for online courses.
- • B.S. or B.A. required, M.S. or M.A. preferred.
- • 1-3 years of work experience in instructional design, preferably at a college or university.
- • Experience developing and coordinating a faculty instructional development.
- • Knowledge of synchronous/asynchronous learning and best practices in online teaching.
- • Demonstrated ability to provide superior customer service
- • Must be able to perform under tight deadlines.
Application Deadline: 5/19/17