2) If you are in a certificate program, ensure that you have submitted a Proposed Plan of Study (PPS) for that program. Refer to your Academic Advisement Report.
3) If you plan to graduate from either a degree or certificate program in August, December, or May, be sure to Apply for Graduation from any program you are in before the deadline for that term. Upcoming deadlines are as follows:
- June 2 deadline for an August 2017 graduation
- August 25 deadline for a December 2017 graduation
- January 12, 2018 deadline for a May 2018 graduation
4) Applications for Portfolio Permission Numbers for the next 3 terms are accepted during the following timeframes:
- Summer Term, 2017 – February 1thru May 26 (registration caps may apply)
- Fall Term, 2017 – March 17 thru August 18
- Spring Term, 2018 – September 15, 2017 thru January 5, 2018 (not yet available on Portfolio application).
5) All pertinent deadlines are published at: Important Upcoming Deadlines.
Contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Paul Castelin firstname.lastname@example.org