Conference on Meaningful Living and Learning in a Digital World
February 5, 2018-February 7, 2018
Proposals are due: September 30, 2017
Sponsored by The Online Journal of Distance Learning
Administration and The University of West Georgia
The third annual Conference on Meaningfu
Please plan to join us for three days of inquiry and peaceful rejuvenation in a scholarly environment.
The Planning Committee of the Conference on Meaningful L
- Reconciling Humanity and Technology in the Classroom
- Humanistic Instructional Design
- Work-Life-Learning Balance
- Health & Wellness in the High-Tech Workplace
- Minimalism and Simplicity
- Coaching and Mentoring Distance Learners
- Sustainable Technology Solutions
- Social Equity and Educational Access
- Learning Science
The conference is particularly relevant to online teachers and leaders, instructional designers, psychologists, sociologists and social scientists, communication researchers, nurses and healthcare practitioners/researchers, librarians and media specialists, and education administrators.
TO SUBMIT A PROPOSAL:
Proposals will include a 30 to 50-word description. A link to
submittal can be found at the conference website.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
See our conference web site at: