Job Title: Quality Analyst-Curriculum Product Innovation
Application Deadline: Tuesday, August 30, 2017
Employment Status: Full-time
Annual Salary: $56,925 - $84,425
Location: Remote (Florida Virtual School)
The Quality Analyst ensures that course products and services developed by the Curriculum Product Innovation Team are delivered in a manner that meets expectations and achieves the highest level of customer satisfaction and value possible. The Quality Analyst provides support to the entire Curriculum Services team for all online course products and learning applications developed by FLVS. Additionally, the Quality Analyst is required to keep abreast of new technologies and industry trends and incorporate these when appropriate. Finally, the Quality Analyst provides internal updates to co-workers, team leads, and management within the Curriculum Services team.
To view a detailed job description, please visit https://www.flvs.net/docs/default-source/employment/job-descriptions/quality-analyst---curriculum-product-innovation.pdf?sfvrsn=2
- Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts and Sciences or Computer Engineering; or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- Certification from a Professional Organization specific to Software Development, Software Testing, or Quality Assurance, preferred
- Four years’ software testing or web testing experience
- Three years’ web or desktop application technologies
- One year support mobile platforms
Please visit our career center at https://www.flvs.net/careers to apply today!
FLVS does not discriminate in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, disability, genetic information or any other reason prohibited by law.