EDTECH News

August 2018 Grads - Deadlines, Portfolio, and Graduation

Paul
August 2018 Grads - Deadlines, Portfolio, and Graduation
by Paul Castelin - Friday, February 2, 2018, 9:47 AM

If you are contemplating graduation in August 2018, please be aware of the following:

1) You must have completed the Steps to Graduation and particularly the submission of the Application for Admission to Candidacy (AAC) for your degree and the Proposed Plan of Study (PPS) for any certificate program that you are pursuing no later than February 27, which is the deadline for submitting these two critical documents.

2) Once the AAC and PPS are approved, you will then need to Apply for Graduation from BOTH the degree and certificate programs. Only then will you be eligible to receive the diploma and certificate. The window for applying for graduation extends from January 13-June 1, 2018.

3) Registration for the Portfolio course for summer opens on February 20 and extends to May 26, which is a couple of days sooner than the last date to register for other classes on the University academic calendar, due to the fact that you must apply for and receive a permission number to enroll in the course, so please plan ahead.

Rather than my providing all the links and instructions within this announcement, if any of the above applies to you, or if you're not sure, please let me know and I'll be happy to help you get prepared for a timely and successful graduation! Thanks!

Paul Castelin

paulcastelin@boisestate.edu