Aquent Boise is looking for recent grads with strong attention to detail looking for a great opportunity to join a stellar team!
The role is on-site in Boise, ID, and will be short term.
• You will be trained to accurately transfer content to a new publishing environment via copy/paste
• Divide large sections of content into smaller sections using pre-identified fields.
• Self-manage an assigned list of pages against a deadline
• Quality-control your own and peer migrated content including content, links, and imagery
• Attend daily stand-up to report on progress and roadblocks (as identified)
• Work with team on necessary content edits
• Raise and document issues or questions about content to the Migration Lead.
• Computer software competence required, including Microsoft Office
• Experience with project-based work including deadline oriented assignments
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Comfort with fast paced environments
• Comfort with self-managed, independent work requiring limited oversight
• Collaborative, team-oriented personality who is self-motivated