EDTECH News

If you are planning to take Portfolio during Fall Term 2018...

Paul
If you are planning to take Portfolio during Fall Term 2018...
by Paul Castelin - Monday, June 4, 2018, 9:33 AM

Registration for Portfolio for Fall Term 2018 began on March 26 and will be open until the hard deadline of of August 17, 2018, and requires a permission number to enroll. For those wishing to take Portfolio during Fall term 2018, it should be the last semester of your Master’s program and you need to be sure that you have completed the necessary prerequisite administrative actions prior to applying for the permission number.

The basic prerequisite administrative steps are outlined on the EDTECH website at: Steps to Graduation. Please review these steps and immediately complete any actions that are needed, particularly submission of the Application for Admission to Candidacy (AAC) form. For assistance in completing this form, use your Academic Advisement Report in your Student Center.

If all the Steps to Graduation have been accomplished and you’re ready to apply for the Portfolio course, go to this link: Apply for Portfolio and complete the online form. The form will document your request and will give me the information that I need to confirm that you are eligible to apply for portfolio. I will then send you a permission number so that you can get enrolled.

If you have missed an administrative step somewhere along the way, we most likely will have time to resolve the issue so that you can be enrolled without concern for a timely graduation. If you have any questions, please contact me at either (208) 426-1962 or email at paulcastelin@boisestate.edu.