Job Title and Location
New Program Planning Manager
Location: Boise State University, Boise, ID
The New Program Planning Manager is a critical contributor to the successful future of eCampus academic program development at Boise State. The manager will:
· manage all stages of new online academic degree project planning and implementation,
· evaluate and propose ideas for new online academic degrees
· supervise staff dedicated to the development and support of online academic degrees..
· develop resources to provide guidance on how new online academic degree programs can be launched, scalable, and financially sustainable.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business, Public Relations, Management, Project Management or related field plus 5 years experience, OR a Master's degree plus 3 years experience
· Two (2) years of demonstrated experience in supervising and leading project teams/staff
Complete applications must be received by December 5, 2018.
The full job announcement with application details can be found here.
DALTON ROUTH, MBA
Senior Business Manager eCampus Center, Extended Studies