EDTECH News

Spring 2019 Grads - Have you applied for Portfolio yet?

Paul
Spring 2019 Grads - Have you applied for Portfolio yet?
by Paul Castelin - Monday, December 3, 2018, 11:13 AM

Hi prospective May 2019 Grads! Almost done...

There is just a little over a month remaining to enroll in EDTECH 592-Portfolio for spring term 2019. There is a hard deadline of January 4, 2019. to enroll and a permission number is required. For those wishing to take Portfolio during spring term 2019, it should be the last semester of your Master’s program and you need to be sure that you have completed the necessary prerequisite administrative actions prior to applying for the permission number.

The basic prerequisite administrative steps are outlined on the EDTECH website at: Steps to Graduation. Please review these steps and immediately complete any actions that are needed, particularly, submission of the Application for Admission to Candidacy (AAC) form for your degree. For assistance in completing this form, the Academic Advisement Report in your Student Center is particularly helpful.

If all the Steps to Graduation have been accomplished and you’re ready to apply for the Portfolio course, go to this link: Apply for Portfolio and complete the online form. The form will document your request and will give me the information that I need to confirm that you are eligible to apply for portfolio. I will then send you a permission number so that you can get enrolled.

If you have missed an administrative step somewhere along the way, we may still have time to resolve the issue so that you can be enrolled to ensure a timely graduation. If you have any questions, please contact me at either (208) 426-1962 or email at paulcastelin@boisestate.edu.