Dear Blackboard Open LMS Client,
We are writing to inform that we will apply the Blackboard Open LMS3.5 release to your sandbox/non-production site between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm EDT (1:00 pm and 9:00 pm UTC) on December 06, 2018. Please note that during the update your sandbox site will be in maintenance mode, so your service will be briefly interrupted.
The production release is taking place on January 03, 2019.
Important Information to Review
- · We have posted information about the release to the release overview page on the help site. This page will be a living document and will include our release schedule and the Blackboard Open LMS 3.5 release notes. The release notes will be updated if we make any changes to your sandbox site between now and the production release. The release notes will be finalized the week before the production release.
Highlights of the Blackboard Open LMS 3.5 release
- · Upgrade to Moodle Core 3.5.3
- Global search
- New Criteria for Badges
- LTI advantage 1.1 support
- Cohort themes
- Filter Questions by Tag
- · New PLD Enrollment Action
- · New Profile Based Branding in Snap
- · Important information about Clean & More themes
During the Upgrade maintenance window, downtime will be required for Moodle production site. If you have any questions or issues please contact email@example.com,