Location: Boise State University, Boise, ID
The Multimedia Developer is responsible for the creation, management and organization of all media elements related to online course production. This position functions as an in-house “instructional artist” and multimedia expert working with faculty and eCampus Center instructional designers to design and develop multimedia objects that meet specific instructional and learning objectives. The Multimedia Developer will:
- Apply visual design best practice principles to the design/development of static and interactive elements to meet specific learning objectives and enhance instruction for online courses.
- Research new tools and techniques to improve the student online experience
- Manage and maintain the creative content used for media production in online courses.
- Ensure all media used in online courses meets accessibility and copyright guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field from an accredited college or university (graphics, instructional technology, media design, interactive design or related field). Or, any equivalent combination of education and/or experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved plus 5 years similar work experience.
- Three (3) or more years of graphics, video, and interactive media design and development experience: Expertise and experience with using graphics and multimedia development software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Camtasia Studio, Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud applications, Adobe Captivate, etc.).
- Experience directing, recording and editing video
Hiring salary range: $52,700 - $60,500 based on experience
Complete applications must be received by January 25, 2019.