EDTECH News

Writing Retreat Offered by Graduate College

Paul
Writing Retreat Offered by Graduate College
2019年 05月 16日(Thursday) 16:06 - Paul Castelin の投稿

Hi All,
This is just a screen shot of an announcement by the Graduate College that you may not have seen but may be of interest to you.

View this email in your browser
Graduate College
GRADUATE STUDENT SUCCESS CENTER
"The best way to get things done is to simply begin."       

anonymous
                GradWrite With Me               
The Graduate Student Success Center is excited to offer the first fully online writing retreat specifically available for online students, called GradWrite With Me. On May 20th-24th from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., students will access a Google Hangout Meeting to participate and group together with other virtual attendees, and possibly interact with students attending our campus GradWrite retreat.

Informative workshops will be held each morning to help students navigate the writing process and address some common problems graduate writers face. GradWrite With Me is also an opportunity for students, online and on-campus, to collaborate and gain insight from one another.  A writing coach will also be available to set up one-on-one sessions with and staff will be on site to provide individualized help.

It may be summer, but that doesn't mean that your work stops. Stay on top of your writing or get ahead of your projects with GradWrite With Me!
Reserve your spot today!
Summer Session Dates

May 20th-24th, 2019

June 17th-21st, 2-10

July 15th-19th, 2019 (Online Only)

August 19th-22nd, 2019 (concluding with Graduate College Orientation)
Graduate College
Graduate Student Success Center
Riverfront Hall, Room 318
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Contact Us
208 426-3604
success@boisestate.edu
https://graduatecollege.boisestate.edu
Our mailing address is:
Boise State University 
Graduate College
1910 University Drive
Boise, Idaho, 83725-1110