EDTECH News

For Students Planning to Graduate in December 2019

Paul
For Students Planning to Graduate in December 2019
by Paul Castelin - Thursday, May 16, 2019, 5:30 PM

For those of you intending to graduate in December 2019, after completing your culminating activity of EDTECH 592, Portfolio, please act now to register for Portfolio. Registration for Fall Term 2019 began on April 1, 2019 and will be open until the hard deadline for Portfolio of August 16, 2019. A permission number is required to enroll. To receive a permission number some prerequisites need to be met. For those wishing to take Portfolio during Fall term 2019, it should be the last semester of your Master’s program and you need to be sure that you have completed the necessary Steps to Graduation prior to applying for the permission number. Please review these steps and immediately complete any actions that are needed, particularly submission of the Application for Admission to Candidacy (AAC) form for your MET degree. 

For assistance in completing this form, use your Academic Advisement Report in your Student Center. If all the Steps to Graduation have been accomplished and you’re ready to apply for the Portfolio course, go to this link: Apply for Portfolio and complete the online form. The form will document your request and will give me the information that I need to confirm that you are eligible to apply for portfolio and I will then send you a permission number so that you can get enrolled. Please be aware that there is a hard (inflexible) deadline for registering for Portfolio, so please don't delay in getting your prerequisite tasks done and applying for Portfolio. 

If you have missed an administrative step somewhere along the way, at this point we likely still have time to resolve the issue so that you can be enrolled without concern for a timely graduation. If you have any questions, please contact me at (208) 426-4314 or paulcastelin@boisestate.edu.