Tuesday, February 1, 2011, is the final day to apply for available graduate assistantships offered by the Department of Educational Technology.
EDTECH graduate assistantships provide an excellent opportunity to:
- gain practical experience on real world projects or online co-teaching with a faculty member
- collaborate with faculty on research projects.
- immerse yourself in the scholarship of educational technology
- include on your resume your work experience with the department.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011, is the final day to apply for the Sean Ellenberger Memorial Scholarship. This scholarship underwrites the cost of 3 EDTECH courses, or approximately $3,132. Requirements are as follows:
- Currently enrolled Master's degree student (MS or MET)
- 3.5 GPA minimum
- Completed 12 or more units of Master's program
- Career experience or goals of working with at-risk youth
Anyone interested in applying for either of these offerings can find more detailed information and application instructions at: Graduate Assistantships and Scholarships