Studio Gravity in Boise seeks applicants for Interns in Adobe Flash.Hi Andy,
Thanks for talking with me last week, here is the description to post on your board.
I’m looking for 1 or 2 interns to with ActionScript knowledge. Work schedule is flexible as long as they finish the phases on due date. They can also work from home.
This project could lead to part/full time position.
A list of some, but not all, of the work needed:
- Customize a prebuilt flash template with required features
- Preview template at http://www.template-preview.com/GalleryAdminVideo-templates/300110718/
- Make front thumbs linkable to full sized photo
- Integrate Google Maps into flash UI
- Modify Photo and Video gallery
- Several dialog boxes including contact us, etc
- XML backend configuration page
- Knowledge of Flash/ActionScript programming code
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Ability to analyze, debug, and optimize existing code and extend it
- Excellent communication skills with programmers, artists and designers
- BS in Computer Science preferred. Strong relevant work experience will also be considered
- AS3 programming experience
- Experience with Flash CS3 IDE
- C++/Java programming experience