Moodle Support

Moodle hangs and ignores clicks?

Patricia Smeyers
Moodle hangs and ignores clicks?
by Patricia Smeyers - Sunday, January 22, 2012, 9:07 AM

I have been having trouble loading Moodle pages and clicking. There seems to be a skin or mask layover! I have had trouble over the holidays with our network. and Dr. Andy Hung provided me with a virus scanner! Trojan and six possible virus type errors! I believe I cleaned all issues but the program was Chinese! Proved difficult to know exact severity and name! I rarely use my pc here! IPad and MacPro! If I am being naive please advise! Diagnostic errors after visiting Moodle say bad access to core libraries and Darwin Kernel Panic! Preferences long list of reports earlier! IPad and Mac both hanging or hiding! If you see any errors with posts please advise! If you need reports, I can send just not post due to identifying data. Trish Smeyers
Edtech_Moodle_support
Re: Moodle hangs and ignores clicks?
by Bb Open LMS/ Moodle Support - Wednesday, January 25, 2012, 3:49 PM

Hi Patricia,

Have you rebooted the computer since your last observations?

Thanks for reporting the issue.

Patricia Smeyers
Re: Moodle hangs and ignores clicks?
by Patricia Smeyers - Tuesday, June 12, 2012, 6:36 PM

Missed your answer. Funny!

I was pulling .php files of user variables.  Lion, automator, and CS5.5 battle I believe.  Stil trying to partition HD before I allow Adobe CS5 back.  Never had luck with CS5.  Avoiding download and connection to our server. Too many issues and stress after the fact.  

Not sure if this will get to anyone but have a great summer.