Moodle Support

Enrolling in a Moodle course site

Picture of Kathy Strickland
Enrolling in a Moodle course site
by Kathy Strickland - Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 10:33 PM

Hello! I received an e-mail from my instructor and am trying to access the Moodle site for my summer course. I was given the access code and the following instruction. The problem is I don't see the semester choice referred to in #1, so I can't find the course. Can anyone help?
Thanks!

1. Login to EDTECH Moodle (https://edtech.mrooms.org) and click the semester. You will view a complete list of courses available.

2. Locate your course and section number, and click the course link to enroll, entering your one-time enrollment key you received from your instructor. (If you are unsure of your course and section number, check your enrollment in BroncoWeb.)

3. Please make sure you enroll in the course by the first day of class and look over the course materials and site.

Patrick Lowenthal
Re: Enrolling in a Moodle course site
by Patrick Lowenthal - Wednesday, May 29, 2013, 11:39 AM

Kathy

I would email your instructor. It might be that the course isn't available yet.

Classes don't start for a while.

Patrick

Picture of Kathy Strickland
by Kathy Strickland - Wednesday, May 29, 2013, 4:06 PM

Thanks, Patrick, but she said she was opening it up early. Should it show up under "My Courses"? I'll keep checking. Appreciate your help!

-Kathy

Edtech_Moodle_support
by Bb Open LMS/ Moodle Support - Thursday, May 30, 2013, 9:49 AM

Hi Kathy, the system shows you're enrolled. Thank you.

Picture of Margo Gore
by Margo Gore - Monday, June 10, 2013, 7:24 AM

I was having the same trouble.  The email from the instructor didn't seem to match what was on Moodle. 

From the home page at edtech.mrooms.org look on the left side of the screen for the My Courses block and click on All Courses. It's just above the Cool Teacher Podcast picture.  This takes you to a page where you can select Summer 2013 course offerings and enroll yourself in the course. 

I had been trying to click on My Courses in the blue horizontal navigation bar at the top of the page.  I believe the confusion is because My Courses appears in two locations. 

It seems like you've already found your answer.  I was just posting here in case anyone else encounters the same difficulty  Good luck to all!

Margo

Edtech_Moodle_support
by Bb Open LMS/ Moodle Support - Monday, June 10, 2013, 4:55 PM

Thank you Margo, for posting this useful information.