I have noticed that the spell checker hasn't been working properly on both Moodle and Moodle Sandbox. It has been this way for several days at least. When I click on the spell check it just says no misspelling errors everytime even though I know I have a spelling error. I checked this in both Firefox and Chrome browsers and it is the same for both.
Hi Angela, would provide the following information: are you using a Mac or PC (Windows).
A default Google-Spell checker in Moodle has been discontinued from Google. Therefore, a new Spell checker has been enabled for the Edtech Moodle Site.
Please try the new feature and report any malfunctioning.
Thank you for bringing awareness of the issue.
It appears to be working now.