Moodle Support

Can't get logged in ????

Susane Tardiff
Can't get logged in ????
by Susane Tardiff - Monday, August 26, 2013, 10:26 PM

Ok, I finally found my password to get into Moodle and now I cannot figure out how to get into my class.  Everytime I hit the My Courses section all I get is a GSA page.  I'm registered for 504-4202.  I don't see a list of dates or classes anywhere . . . . please help.

Edtech_Moodle_support
Re: Can't get logged in ????
by Bb Open LMS/ Moodle Support - Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 7:44 AM

Hi Susane, are you using a Mac or Pc?

Pleas try the navigation menu (top left) and select my courses then click on "all courses". Then you will see a list of all Fall 2013 courses.

please let us know,

Thank you.

Picture of Tina Bale
by Tina Bale - Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 9:10 AM

Nelson in tech support was a great help and he returned my call promptly.  smile Thanks Tina

Picture of Tina Bale
by Tina Bale - Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 7:55 AM

Hi Susan, I'm having the same issue.  Both my instructors sent me enrollment keys, but there is nothing under courses except GSA.  I emailed tech support yesterday and got no response.  I just got off the phone with tech support and the guy who deals with moodle issues has taken the week off.  Those in tech support are unfamiliar with moodle so they referred me to Edtech. I will try calling again in an hour.  I hope we can get enrolled in our courses today.  I tried to click on the navigation tab-as suggested in the reply above-still no fall 2013 courses (I have a PC).  Best of luck Susan.  Could someone please help us resolve this tech issue?  Thanks  Tina

Edtech_Moodle_support
by Bb Open LMS/ Moodle Support - Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 9:18 AM

Hi Tina,

Here are some screen captures that identify the location of the "MyCourses" Tab.

Hope it helps!

1. Please wait for the page to load and look for the "My Courses" Tab (located top left next to Edtech Logo)

2. Click on the "My Courses" Tab and select "All Courses".

3. Next select   "Fall 2013" Link and look for your course.

Photo of Dr. Thompson
by Dr. John Thompson - Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 9:19 AM

Try asking your professors for the URLs to go directly to your courses.

John Thompson

Patrick Lowenthal
by Patrick Lowenthal - Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 9:21 AM

Susan

Do you have the enrollment key from your instructor? If so, click on this and enter it: https://edtech.mrooms.org/course/view.php?id=622

Patrick

Edtech_Moodle_support
by Bb Open LMS/ Moodle Support - Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 10:29 AM

Hi Susane,

It appears that you have enrolled in Edtech504-4202 https://edtech.mrooms.org/course/view.php?id=622

Please verify,

Thank you.

Susane Tardiff
by Susane Tardiff - Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 8:08 PM

My professor fixed something for me, I'm in now.

Thanks for all your help and concern,

Susane