The Purple Heart Association Education Scholarship was established in 1988 by the Military Order of the Purple Heart. The mission of the Military Order of the Purple Heart is to foster an environment of goodwill and camaraderie among combat wounded veterans, promote patriotism; support necessary legislative initiatives; and most importantly, provide service to all veterans and their families.
1) The scholarship(s) will be awarded annually to graduate student(s) who are enrolled at Boise State University in the College of Education.
* Full time student (minimum of 9 credits graduate) OR Part time (minimum 5 credits graduate).
2) The recipient(s) will be a U.S. Military combat theatre veteran.
3) Recipients will have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0.
4) Selection of recipients will be made without regard to race, color, gender, religion or national origin.
Questions? please write email@example.com
Wednesday, April 30, 2014