Lesson Planning Series
The first two workshops focus on how VoiceThread can enhance your current classes.
The second series is in four parts and will cover all the basics of how to use VoiceThread, from just getting_started to working in secure Groups to integrating with your learning management system. The first session is open to all VoiceThreaders, and the rest will be for people who have a VoiceThread license.
- Session 1: Creating a Basic VoiceThread - March 25th at 7:00pm ET
- Session 2: Using Groups and Secure Sharing - April 1st at 7:00pm ET
- Session 3: Moderating, Re-ordering, and Copying - April 15th at 7:00pm ET
- Session 4: VoiceThread and your LMS - April 22nd at 7:00pm ET
- Session 4 (repeated): VoiceThread and your LMS - April 29th at 1:00pm ET
See a full description of each session at the registration link below.
About the Workshops
These workshops are completely free. Each session is led by George Haines, an Instructional Designer and former educator. George will share his expertise to help you learn how to get the most from VoiceThread. Click here to register and join us for any and all of these sessions.