EdTech Graduates and faculty I think it's time we finally "MET" in person! I would like to organize a social hour for Friday May 8 near campus. I would love a local "Boiseans" to help me (I live in Seattle). Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to help me spread the word and organize!
Please count me in too! I am flying into Boise from Seattle on that Friday afternoon
~ Tara Rowland
email me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Coolness!! I am also flying in on Friday afternoon from Seattle!
Maybe I will see you and Kim there.
Sound fun. Wish I could attend. My son graduates from college the day before so I won't be walking myself. Enjoy for me!
I think this is a great idea! Will be arriving with my family on Friday evening from Portland. I can be reached at email@example.com. I heard the advisors may have some recommendations on local hot spots around town.
I'm very happy as a local to help you figure out where a good place to gather would be, offer advice, and maybe even join you (if faculty are invited). Consider starting a group email with questions as to the folks on the thread and we'll make sure everyone stays in the loop!
Here are the students who are coming to May commencement, so you can invite all:
1. Justin Steele - firstname.lastname@example.org - Shreveport, LA
2. Steve Darschewski - email@example.com - Huntley, IL
3. Richard Jones - firstname.lastname@example.org - Modesto, CA
4. Joe Bodnar - email@example.com - Cheswick, PA
5. Tara Rowland - firstname.lastname@example.org - Port Orchard, WA
6. Nicole Gaylin - email@example.com - Lakewood, WA
7. David Bernheim - firstname.lastname@example.org - Mt. Home AFB, ID
8. Angela Kruzich - email@example.com - Renton, WA
9. Kim Hefty - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sammamish, WA
10. Angela Moore - email@example.com - Stafford, VA
11. Alison Weinberg - firstname.lastname@example.org - Aloha, OR
Sounds like fun - I'd join you if I was in Boise - I'm in San Diego.
I'm flying in Friday morning for graduation as well.